Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero | Closed Sales
• The number of closed sales year-to-date for Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero increased 9.6% year-over-year.
• Closed sales priced above $2 million increased 28.8% through June compared to the same period in 2016 (295 vs. 229).
During the past 12 months sales in this category are up 4% over the 12 months ending June 30, 2016 (439 vs. 422).
Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero | New Listings/Inventory
• Available inventory on July 1, 2017 consisted of 6,443 units, an increase of less than 3% over July 1, 2016. This represents
6.4 months of supply based on current absorption rates.
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017 a total of 19,006 new listings were added to the market, a decrease of 5%
from the prior 12 months ending June 30, 2016.
Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero | Average and Median Sales Price
• Year-to-date average sales price for the area increased 4.5% to $568,663 up from $544,231 for the same period in 2016.
Median closed price is approximately the same as last year at $328,500.
• Average price of sales above $2 million fell 4% over the past 12 months to $3,674,253.
Marco Island Closed Sales: June 2017
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, the Marco Island area had 745 closings, down 12% from the same period
last year when there were 849 closings.
• The number of closed sales year-to-date decreased 21% over prior year to 372 vs. 470 through June 2016.
Marco Island New Listings/Inventory: June 2017
• Available inventory on July 1, 2017 consisted of 681 units, down from 723 last month.
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, a total of 1,408 new listings were added to the Marco Island market.
This represents a 5% reduction from the same period last year when 1,482 new listings were added.
Marco Island Average and Median Sales Price: June 2017
• Average price of closed sales during the month of June was down 11% year-over-year, while the median price was consistent
with the same period in 2016.
• The 12-month average closed price rose 5% over the prior 12 months, from $723,453 to $759,593.
The Marco Island statistics are obtained from the Marco Island MLS system and include only those sales and current listings on Marco Island and Key Marco.
4549 Brynwood Drive – Golf membership included!! Private, exclusive and backed by preserve! 4 BR+Den home on 1.19 acre is in a league of its own. Updated and fresh with a spacious addition that includes a beautiful VIP guest suite with sitting room, bedroom and luxurious en-suite that’s perfect for hosting family and friends in uncompromised style. The easy-living plan features a chef’s kitchen (island, bar, designer appliances) that opens to the family room and outdoor living for ideal entertaining! The true beauty of this home is in the exceptional details. Saturnia marble and gorgeous hardwood flooring, built-ins, volume ceilings, mitered glass walls and French doors are only a few of the delights found here. The owner’s suite is a retreat with lounge area, custom closets, Jacuzzi, huge shower, dual vanities plus fantastic view and access to the stunning rock-rimmed waterfall pool and hot tub! Spectacular living room with WOW view, formal dining, gorgeous den and 2 more guest suites makes it outstanding for the Florida lifestyle. Impressive circular drive and car park along with a fenced back yard for romping with the dogs & grandkids! Brand new roof & Electric shutters for storm protection.
601 109th Ave North – If you long for a life at the beach, this updated, affordable home in coveted Naples Park will make you feel like you’re on vacation year-around with the pristine shore just a walk/bike ride away! The thoughtful design with open floorplan topped by angled volume ceilings is perfectly suited to casual living and entertaining with plenty of open space for family gatherings. Gorgeous white kitchen features an island with seating and super glass block accent, granite countertops, stainless appliances plus a convenient pass thru window to the lanai for al-fresco dining. Charming cottage-style owners’ suite with full en-suite opens to the pool for moonlight swims or just relaxing. Additional amenities include 2 cozy guest quarters, full bath, dining room, separate laundry and attached 2 car garage. Brand new finish on the sparkling screened pool with plenty of privacy for refreshing swims. Buyer also has first right of refusal on adjoining building lot for expansion, lot is priced at $239,000 asking (see Remarks) Fantastic curb appeal & move-in ready. Perfect for family or seasonal living with painted sunsets, great shopping & fine dining only minutes away. Offered furnished!
601 109th Ave North– Relish life by the coast! Single story on a corner lot is ideally located in the beach neighborhood of Naples Park, one of the most sought out areas for its proximity to the Gulf shore. Thoughtful open floorplan provides endless ways to entertain and gather friends and family for fun filled vacations or seasonal living. Nice well-equipped kitchen features an island with seating, granite counters and plenty of hardwood cabinets for storage plus a separate dining area and large open living room for relaxing. Private owner’s suite has a light and bright en-suite with dual sinks and spacious shower for your complete comfort. An additional guest room will host your guests in comfort plus a den which can be used as another bedroom when needed. Well-maintained and only used as a family get-away and never a rental so everything is in great condition. Super location to bike or walk to the beach and splashy sunsets, minutes to fantastic shopping and fine dining in one of the hottest areas. 2 car garage, paver driveway, storm shutters and 2 side yards with room for a pool. Furnished and ready to move in.
Traditions Unit 101 – Like new, only better! Quietly elegant, rarely used coach home has gracious rooms and a modern layout for comfortable living. Beautiful marble flooring stretches out as you enter and continues throughout the main areas. Open floorplan, high tray ceilings, crown moldings, fully equipped quartz wet bar and walls of sliding doors opening to screened terraces ? perfect for the Naples’ style of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining! The sensational white kitchen is a chef’s dream. All the stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances are up-to-the-minute. Spacious owner’s wing with private terrace includes a den/sitting room and has dual walk-ins, marble en-suite with roll-in shower and dual vanities. Two additional plush guest suites with their own baths and walk-ins will make your family feel pampered and welcome. Attached garage with 2 car spaces plus one for your golf cart! Pet friendly and close to gate for quick access to shopping and beaches. Ideal for a family retreat or part-time living. ADA accessible, wider doorways, lower switches and smooth path of travel. Most noteworthy, unit is ideally located just steps to the pool and it’s easy to show!
1641 Chinaberry Way – Total indulgence! Exquisite estate inside and out. Staggering lake and putting green views as soon as you walk in and from all the main areas! This magnificent home is an architectural wonder with ultimate attention to detail. Inspiring finishes like Saturnia marble & bamboo flooring, coffered ceilings, crown molding, premium granite and marble counters are quietly and elegantly presented. Dream kitchen with beautiful Maple cabinets, high-end appliances and large island is perfect for a master chef or a novice! There’s also a wet bar with a 375 bottle wine closet close by to choose the perfect pairing. Tranquil grace is felt here and continues into the Owners’ wing w/ 2 baths, walk-in closets and relaxed sitting area with private door to the pool for moonlight swims. Guest suites make family feel at home with well-appointed full en-suites. The residence is perfect for hosting gatherings for sunset or big celebrations on the expansive screened lanai with fireplace and summer kitchen. Beautiful new lagoon pool and raised spa are highlighted by lush tropical landscaping. Three car garage and side motor court located on one of the best street in Grey Oaks!
We all love our pets and recognize that accidents do happen, but why do they always seem to happen on our best rugs? Many commercial carpet cleaners will attempt to remove the stain, but they can’t remove the odor that will bring the pets back to the same rug time and time again unless they are using specialized enzymes that remove all traces.
At Naples Rug Spa, we use the most effective botanical-based urine removal solution on the market – a totally natural and non-toxic product that puts a very powerful and concentrated form of our colloidal micelle technology to work on this problem. Our products break down urine molecules and enabling them to be completely flushed out without any residue. Many of our customers tell us that their pets never return to the carpet after it has been treated with our special enzymes!
We are proud to say that we are Totally Green: non-toxic to humans, animals, or plant life! Our solutions are made from extracts of corn, grain, soybeans, potatoes, coconut and palm, all on the list of FDA, approved GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) products. We only use the most effective, non-toxic cleaning solutions in the business. This proprietary line of product is the result of years of development have the capability to break down organic molecules and hydrocarbons. This results in dissolving rug contaminates like urine, wine, grease, dirt and oil. We also have unique cleaning methods to avoid any dye bleeding and if needed, can hand paint any rug back to original condition.
475 Putter Point Drive – Better than new! Meticulously renovated and upgraded country French home is a showcase for impeccable taste in architectural detail and design.
Featuring all the preeminent materials:
• Wood plank floors
• Taj Mahal Pompei Quartz counters
• Select Lumen Marble wet bar
• Blanco sink
• Italian porcelain tile
• Superior crown molding and trim
Light and bright second floor features one of the two Master suites plus 2 more guest bedrooms, full bath and bonus loft area. This level also has a complete laundry and enviable attic storage with handy access. The first floor is simply wondrous. Walk into the gracious entry and you’ll sense the understated elegance of the home. The fully equipped culinary kitchen is perfect for entertaining. It is sure to be the get together spot for friends and family as is the living room with fireplace overlooking a secret garden.
Set apart in its own wing, the 1st floor Master is a delightful retreat with amazing closets, roomy shower, separate vanities and a laundry cleverly hidden in a gorgeous built-in. Dine al fresco by the expansive heated pool or on the covered lanai surrounded by lush tropical landscape. All this & a perfect location!
NAPLES REAL ESTATE Single Family Homes
• The quarterly median sales price for single family homes remained consistent with the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price increased 4% to $793,030.
• There were 1,078 closings in the first quarter compared to 988 in the same period last year.
• Months-of-supply at the end of Q1 stands at 8.7 months vs. 7.5 months for the same period last year. This is a year-over-year increase of 16%.
• The Q1 median sales price for condominiums climbed 4% over the first quarter of 2016. Average sales price is up from $425,790 in the first quarter of 2016 to $435,439 in Q1 2017.
• There were 1,178 condominium closings in the first quarter, a 16% increase over Q1 2016.
• Months-of-supply rose from 6.2 months at the end of the first quarter in 2016 to 8.4 months at the end of Q1 2017.
BONITA SPRINGS AND ESTERO REAL ESTATE Single Family Homes
• The Q1 median sales price remained approximately the same as prior year, while the average sales price fell 8% to $524,572.
• Closings increased 16% during the first quarter to 353, up from 305 in Q1 2016.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 7.1 months vs. 6.7 months for the same period last year, a 6% increase year-over-year. Condominiums
• Median sales price fell 2% over the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price declined from $323,676 to $315,601 in Q1 2017.
• The number of condominium closings in the first quarter increased 14% from 341 in Q1 2016 to 390 in 2017.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter increased to 7.6 months, up from 5.5 months for the same period last year.
MARCO ISLAND REAL ESTATE Single Family Homes
• The quarterly median sales price increased 6% in Q1 and average sales price increased 10% over the same period last year. The median price escalated to $873,617 while the average was $1,007,720.
• There were 94 single family closings in the quarter, an increase of 29% over Q1 2017.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 12.3 months, down from 13.8 months for the same
period last year. Condominiums
• The Q1 median sales price rose 5% over the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price increased 10% from $488,133 in the first quarter of 2016 to $537,116 in the current quarter.
• The number of closings jumped 24% over the prior year to 140, up from 113 a year ago.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 9.6 months vs. 8.1 months for the same period last year