Client Testimonial | 1659 Chinaberry in Grey Oaks
“Totally client-centered team with realistic, market-based
advice on pricing, grounded by one of the teams with the best
reputations and research fi les in Naples. Emily and Tade will win
your confi dence and keep it with dedication, optimism, and, ultimately, friendship. As both
buyer and seller, we are pleased to recommend. At highest end of the market, you are
confi dent that you have people who understand, are responsive, and are willing to go the
distance to closing. We would use them again.
Judy and John
“Tade and her group were always very prompt with answers
to my questions. They are an extremely professional team and
a pleasure to work with. And they get results.”
Brendisi at Mediterra
29140 Brendisi Way #201
Located in Brendisi at Mediterra, an elegant & distinctive enclave of coach homes inspired by a scenic, seaside Italian village this 3 bedroom plus den, 3 bath residence enjoys serene SW preserve views. A mahogany & glass French entry door opens to a vestibule with an elegant winding stairway appointed with decorative iron balustrades & wood railing. The open floor plan is enhanced with volume ceilings topped with recessed lighting, decorative chandeliers, ceiling fans & elaborate ironwork detail. Elegant finishes include a soft Tuscan palette, crown & baseboard moldings, & neutral tile flooring. A chef?s kitchen includes rich wood stained custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, granite counter & tumbled marble backsplash. 10′ sliding glass doors open to alfresco living, generous screened & tiled lanai with arched detail, ceiling fans and comfortable lounge areas. French doors introduce the luxurious master suite with his & her walk-in closet and spa bath designed with elegant tub area, mirrored surround, his & her vanities, & tiled walk-in shower. 2 car garage. Mediterra offers golf, & fitness, beach club, parks, nature trails & bike/jog paths.
See Virtual Tour Here
Port Royal Real Estate Naples Florida
870 Nelsons Walk
Search all of Port Royal Real Estate
Port Royal Real Estate Naples – Paradise Found on this beautifully sited one & one half lots! An exceptionally rare opportunity in Port Royal, considered to be one of the most prestigious landmark communities in the world and a yachtsman?s delight. This charming four bedroom/four bath residence is located on Nelson?s Walk on the wide water Harbour Head Canal with direct access to Naples Bay and the Gulf of Mexico with no bridges and sweeping waterfront views. This property unfolds a harmonious blend of nature with two mature shady banyan trees introducing the entry, soaring royal palm trees adding a tropical feel, & a large manicured front hedge adds privacy. Inside an open floor plan with large family/dining spaces flows into an expansive brick appointed sun porch gracefully opening to a lush lawn and stepping stones leading to the private boat dock. A light-filled kitchen, master and cabana bedroom and bath open to a private pool and deck for sunbathing and relaxing. Two additional bedrooms with en-suite baths. Impact windows/doors and electric storm shutters added in 2008. Portico with blue mosaic tiled walkway leads to a two car garage. Port Royal Club membership eligibility.
Est. Square Feet: 3,800
See Virtual Tour
MARSH WREN’S GEM
The Estuary at Grey Oaks
• Custom Built on a premium lot
• 3 bedrooms with en suite baths, plus a den
• 3 gar garage – 1 with AC & storage
• Luxurious finishes throughout
• Wine Room, art lights, steam shower
• Lutron lighting system, custom sound system
• Upgraded kitchen cabinets
• Subzero refrigerator, warming drawer
• Redesigned custom ceiling treatments
• Den with designer built ins
• Elegant onyx and custom master bath
• Designer, finest quality luxury amenities
• Inviting & restful outdoor spaces
The Estuary at Grey Oaks for Sale – Upgrades abound in this custom built villa! You will love the western exposure overlooking a lake and the golf course. Featuring a sub zero refrigerator, wet bar, wine cellar, steam shower and fabulous changes to the Almeria floor plan. This is truly a quality home from the moment you enter the stone courtyard replete with lily pad pond and a true ambiance of peacefulness to the extensive use of marble, wood, and onyx detailing on the interior. Highlighted by bamboo ceilings, extensive art lighting and a Lutron system. This is a one time opportunity to purchase this gem.
SOLD: Majestic Isle at Grey Oaks
1904 Cocoplum Way
• Stunning custom built residence with private lake & golf views
• Sophisticated use of travertine, Emperador marble, & wood flooring
• Soaring coffer & tray ceilings punctuated with hand painted detail
• Dining Room defined by arched entries & stone Corinthian columns
• Living Room window walls frame spectacular pool & lake views
• Luxuriant master, morning bar, fireplace, Emperador marble bath
• Chefs kitchen, breakfast bar & nook, gas cook-top, butler’s pantry
• Great room opens to loggia, lounge areas, fireplace & summer kitchen
• Vanishing edge pool framed by tempered glass heightens lake views
• Richly appointed study, coffer ceiling, wet & wine bar, wood floor
• Grey Oaks is a gated club community with world class amenities
• 54 Holes of championship golf and two elegant clubhouses
• Tennis, fitness, pool, playground, dog park, fine & casual dining
This exceptional custom built and designer appointed residence affords a world of luxury & privacy with extraordinary lake and golf vistas. The interior offers a living room, grand foyer and formal dining room, joined for an ideal entertaining flow. The great room and master suite open to the outdoors while the living room brings the indoors to the interior via window walls. Alfresco living is paramount with a stunning vanishing edge pool framed by tempered glass, expansive lounge areas, fireplace & summer kitchen providing grand spaces for outdoor entertaining.
Neighborhood Snapshot Report©
Naples, Bonita, Estero Market Area
Monthly Active/Closed Snapshot
12 Month Sold Comparison Report for Select Communities in Southwest Florida
• Year-to-date closed sales volume increased 17% from 2013 and is at the highest level since 2005. Sales greater than $1,000,000 were a major
factor in the large increase in sales volume, with a 28% increase in total number of sales from the previous year (647 vs 828).
• Sales below $250,000 had the largest increase in average sales price when compared to July 2013 ($165,758 vs. $155,633, a 7% increase).
The average days on market for product under $250,000 is at the lowest level for any time period since 2000 (75 days).
• Pended sales greater than $5,000,000 increased from one unit in July 2013 to seven units in July 2014. Five of the pended sales in July 2014
were in the Pine Ridge, Crayton Road and Port Royal/Aqualane areas of Naples.
• All price segments show increases in number of pended sales year-to-date, with the highest percentage increase in the segment above $2,000,000.
• During July, new listings from $500,000 to $750,000 increased the greatest from the previous year (106 vs 138, 30% increase). The average list
price for all price segements on August 1, 2014 is $831,370, which is a 9% increase from August 1, 2013.
• On August 1, 2014, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 4,550 units (2,471 single
family homes and 2,079 condominiums). This represents a 4.3 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months and a 9%
decrease since August 1, 2013 (5,021 units vs 4,550).
Offering blissful pleasures of beachfront living, this elegant jewel overlooks boundless views of the rolling surf and tropical sunsets of the Gulf of Mexico. Elaborate entrance gates introduce this 2008 renovated beach house on 1.5 lots. Traditional style is freshly envisioned in this 3 level residence totaling 8,255 square feet, 5+ bedrooms, 7.5 baths, 3 bay garage & elevator. Wide board floors & custom millwork highlight all levels. Picturesque Gulf views from the verandah of the living dining room level is brightened by coastal exposures & anchored by a wood burning fireplace. The family room, chefs kitchen, breakfast room, pantry, & wine bar area are accessed from this space. The elegant 1st living level master suite with his & her baths spans the entire west wing, opening to a Gulf front terrace. The surfside lower level with lounge patios & cabana suite take in the sights & sounds of the beach. The top level is a loft style retreat with sundeck & Gulf vistas.
See the Virtual Tour Here.
• Our Experience counts, Our Expertise Sells
• Estate Specialist Emily K. Bua and Broker Associate Tade Bua-Bell are proud to be the #1 Mother-Daughter Team in Naples
• Their experience includes 28 years of successful sales in the Naples luxury market.
• Please call us for all your real estate needs