Mediterra-Marcello: Mediterra Real Estate
29010 Marcello Way
Mediterra Real Estate: Casual elegance with French influence throughout this classic home. Located on a quiet cul de sac with sweeping golf course views of the 9th fairway of the North course. Desired appointments include: French doors, volume ceilings, stunning designer lighting and hardware, Precast fireplace with old world stone details. Alfresco amenities include a screened pool, spillover waterfall, summer kitchen, fire pit area and pool bath with extra washer/ dryer. Expansive 800 sq ft 2nd floor bonus room can be customized to fit your needs.
• A truly fabulous home
• Designer appointed with French influence & comfortable elegance
• Exquisite details and finishes
• Volume 10’-13’+ceilings & reclaimed wood floors
• Sophisticated living room with fireplace
• Expansive Formal dining room
• Sumptuous master, lounge area & spa bath
• Chefs kitchen, Wolf/ Subzero appliances
• French doors to pool & summer kitchen
• Security, Anderson impact windows/doors
• Mediterra is a gated club community, member owned & managed
• 2 Tom Fazio golf courses, tennis-fitness, 6 parks, & nature trails
• 25,000 sq ft clubhouse, fine & casual dining, beach-club/restaurant
Quail West Real Estate – This former Dream Home is a majestic French Country Style Manor, appointed with classic style & textural contrasts in all ways grand not compromising its warm & inviting character. This sprawling estate with 11,440 sq. ft. is positioned on a 1.34 acre home-site for breathtaking lakefront views. The European design continues with a balance and scale creating an inviting outdoor experience with vanishing edge pool, upstairs sunset porch, expansive loggia & indoor/outdoor summer kitchen with fireplace. A porte-cochere bridges the span between 5 bay AC garages and guest cottage. A grand master suite takes in spectacular lake & pool panoramas through high windows & 10? French Doors, custom European-style wardrobe areas, morning bar, crystal chandeliers & luxurious dual marble spa baths. Formal dining with butler?s pantry, chef?s kitchen opens to family room, & a Grand Salon with 25?ceilings, elaborate stone fireplace & sweeping marble staircase. Features home theater, wine cellar, elevator, exercise room, library with fireplace, whole house sound. Appointments of fine hardwoods, granite, & marble add luxury & timelessness. This extraordinary estate inspires dreams.
Quail West Real Estate Experts
6447 Highcroft Drive
• Grand golf course estate on .64 acres, Classical architecture
• Exquisite details, sweeping staircase & elaborate stone fireplace
• Ceilings soar with coffer, tray, & cove details & chandeliers
• Luxuriant finishes of Venetian Plaster, faux & hand-painting
• Chefs kitchen, gas cook-top, butler’s pantry, breakfast bar &nook
• Formal dining defined by arches & stone columns opens to a terrace
• Sumptuous master, his & her spa baths, wardrobes, study, golf views
• Expansive screened loggia, alfresco living, dining, summer kitchen
• Free form pool, sun shelves, fountains, sun deck, & new landscaping
• 3 bay garage, 1000+ bottle climate controlled wine room, security
• Quail West is a gated club community with world class amenities
• 36 holes of Arthur Hills championship golf & 70,000 sq ft clubhouse
• Tennis courts, fitness center, spa, pool, fine & casual dining
Quail West Real Estate – Rich details and grand proportions define this distinctive Mediterranean residence offering both elegant and comfortable living. The golf course provides a lush backdrop and the glistening pool & screened loggia with summer kitchen and lounge areas extend the indoor living to the outdoor spaces. Venetian plaster walls and ceilings, and marble flooring provide luxuriant finishes. A majestic stone fireplace highlights the living room, stone Corinthian columns define entries and galleries are arched with hand-painted detail. Exceptional amenities.
Naples Real Estate
Market Report for Southwest Florida
12 Month Sold Comparison Report for Select Communities in Southwest Florida
Real Estate Market Report for September 2014
• Average sales price is up 9% over the past 12 months, but remains 31% below the high for this period in 2007.
• Sales above $2 million have shown the greatest increase year-to-date, up 30% from prior year.
• Pended sales during September 2014 increased 19% in the Bonita-Estero area and 11% in Naples from 2013. Pended sales greater than
$5.0 million increased from three to 13 units.
• During September pended sales above $1,000,000 increased 41% over the prior year and represent 8% of the total pended sales for the month.
• On October 1, 2014, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 4,567 units (2,481 single family
homes and 2,086 condominiums). This represents a 4.3 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
• The number of properties placed in the Multiple Listing Service in September 2014 increased 20%. New listings greater than $1.0 million
increased 53% (89 vs 136) from September 2013.
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2014 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this
information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verifi ed if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”
Mediterra Real Estate: Marcello
29010 Marcello Way
Mediterra Real Estate – Casual elegance with French influence throughout this classic home. Located on a quiet cul de sac overlooking sweeping golf course views of the 9th fairway of the North course. Desired appointments include: French doors, volume ceilings, stunning designer lighting and hardware, Precast fireplace with old world stone details. Alfresco amenities include a screened pool, spillover waterfall, summer kitchen, fire pit area and pool bath with extra washer/ dryer. Expansive 800 sq ft 2nd floor bonus room can be customized to fit your needs.
- Residence sited on a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping golf views
- Designer appointed with French influence & comfortable elegance
- Exquisite details and finishes
- Volume 10’-13’+ceilings & reclaimed wood floors
- Sophisticated living room with fireplace
- Expansive Formal dining room
- Sumptuous master, lounge area & spa bath
- Chefs kitchen, Wolf/ Subzero appliances
- French doors to pool & summer kitchen
- Security, Anderson impact windows/doors
- Mediterra is a gated club community, member owned & managed
- 2 Tom Fazio golf courses, tennis-fitness, 6 parks, & nature trails
- 25,000 sq ft clubhouse, fine & casual dining, beach-club/restaurant
Mediterra Ranks #10 in the Best Retirement Communities Worldwide.
Mediterra scored an overal score of 86% from http://www.bestretirementdestinations.org/mediterra
Mediterra is a gated community located on the border of Collier and Lee Counties, featuring estate homes, villas, and coach homes. Mediterra is still in the process of being developed. It will feature fewer than 950 residences and consists of nearly 1,700 stunning acres. For the nature enthusiast, more than half of Mediterra is reserved as open space. The lifestyle includes two Tom Fazio-designed championship golf courses, and a beautiful 25,000 square foot clubhouse with formal and casual dining areas, swimming pool, tennis, and fitness center.
- 1,700-acres with no more than 950 homes
- 1,000 acres of preserves, lakes, parks and open space
- Two Tom Fazio-designed championship golf courses
- State-of-the-art Golf Learning Center
- 25,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with fine and casual dining
- Sports club with pool, tennis, fitness center and spa
- Private Beach Club along the Gulf of Mexico
- Eight miles of trails and pathways linking to three themed parks
Mediterra Real Estate Search