Audubon Country Club
Audubon Country Club is located west of Tamiami Trail (US41) and just five minutes to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. This community features 770 acres of lush natural foliage and 274 acres are designated wetland preserves. The championship golf course was designed by Joe Lee and winds around 28 shimmering lakes and is a challenge for all ages. Audubon amenities include championship croquet courts which can be seen from the clubhouse, 8 Har-Tru lighted tennis courts, Courtside Café, 25 meter swimming pool that offers lined swimming, water aerobics and other poolside activities. Audubon consists of low-rise condos, detached villas and estate homes. There is a limit of 405 home sites and 350 full golf memberships. This community is located 30 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport, 15 minutes from Naples Collier Hospital and Physicians Regional Hospital and upscale shopping and the Naples Philharmonic Center.
Audubon Country Club Amenities
• Casual and Fine Dining
• Joe Lee designed 18 hole golf course
• Eight lighted Har-Tru Courts, full-service Pro Shop
• Two expertly manicured croquet lawns
• Olympic-sized swimming pool; heated to 85 degrees F year round
• Members-only fitness center offers a range of activities and equipment
• The Audubon Victor 32 Yacht Club
• Mah Jongg
Aqualane Shores Real Estate
The Friendliest Neighborhood In Naples, Florida
Aqualane Shores Real Estate – Aqualane Shores is located between Port Royal and Old Naples off of Gordon Drive. Aqualane Shores consists of single family homes, condominiums, few residential lots, and estates on deep water canals overlooking Naples Bay. This upscale community consists of nearly 300 acres and approximately 370 estate homes. Aqualane Shores is located near Third Street’s and Fifth Avenue’s shopping and restaurants and the Naples Pier. The beach is just a short walk away from this beautiful Naples neighborhood.
Aqualane Shores Membership Benefits
Aqualane Shores Association is a voluntary association. It was created to “provide fellowship and unity of purpose for a unique, mature, and settled neighborhood” within Naples Florida.
Membership in the Association spans the calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
- Directory contains contact information for neighbors, local merchants and government officials.
- Communication via Newsletters, Website and eNews Alerts provide up-to-date information about the neighborhood and surrounding areas, including road closures and interruptions in service.
- Special invitations to Holiday and Spring parties created for our members (and new this year beach parties!) offer opportunities to socialize with old friends and neighbors, as well as meet new ones.
- Access to City Government – through your Board – grants you a stronger, unified voice on neighborhood issues such as dredging, safety, noise, water quality and drainage.
- Resident Club Card (RCC) incentive program renders discounts (10%-30%) from 150 local restaurants, retailers and professional services. Enrollment in this program is free of charge for members of Aqualane Shores Association. This benefit alone is worth the annual membership fee of only $50.
What time does the Sunset in Naples FL Today?
January 01 7:15 AM 5:47 PM
January 02 7:15 AM 5:48 PM
January 03 7:15 AM 5:48 PM
January 04 7:15 AM 5:49 PM
January 05 7:16 AM 5:50 PM
January 06 7:16 AM 5:51 PM
January 07 7:16 AM 5:51 PM
January 08 7:16 AM 5:52 PM
January 09 7:16 AM 5:53 PM
January 10 7:16 AM 5:54 PM
January 11 7:16 AM 5:54 PM
January 12 7:16 AM 5:55 PM
January 13 7:16 AM 5:56 PM
January 14 7:16 AM 5:57 PM
January 15 7:16 AM 5:57 PM
January 16 7:16 AM 5:58 PM
January 17 7:16 AM 5:59 PM
January 18 7:16 AM 6:00 PM
January 19 7:16 AM 6:00 PM
January 20 7:15 AM 6:01 PM
January 21 7:15 AM 6:02 PM
January 22 7:15 AM 6:03 PM
January 23 7:15 AM 6:04 PM
January 24 7:15 AM 6:04 PM
January 25 7:14 AM 6:05 PM
January 26 7:14 AM 6:06 PM
January 27 7:14 AM 6:07 PM
January 28 7:13 AM 6:07 PM
January 29 7:13 AM 6:08 PM
January 30 7:12 AM 6:09 PM
January 31 7:12 AM 6:10 PM
Grey Oaks Homes For Sale
Grey Oaks Real Estate
Grey Oaks Real Estate – Named in 2008 as one of the nation’s top 100 golf communities by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine, Grey Oaks is one of the most prestigious communities in Naples; exquisitely landscaped around 54 holes of championship golf. This exclusive, gated community is comprised of low and mid rise condominiums, detached villas and single family homes and estates. Condominiums are spacious with low rise ranging from 2,400 – 4,000 square feet of living area and mid rise ranging between 3,000 to over 5,000 square feet of living space. Single family estate homes offer over 6,000 square feet of living space. Most properties include 3 – 6+ bedrooms with only the finest in appointments and craftsmanship. There are two clubhouses in the community; The Club at Grey Oaks and the Estuary Clubhouse. The Club at Grey Oaks is a 62,000 square-foot marvel nestled among tall pines with panoramic views of the Pine Course and lakes that surround it. Go for a swim at the community pool, play a game of tennis, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, relax in the lounge or sit down for an exquisite meal. This Clubhouse has everything you need in one convenient location. At the Estuary Clubhouse is where you’ll find the golf pro shop with his and hers locker and card rooms. The Grey Oaks golf courses include the Estuary Course, the Palm Course, and the Pine Course.
Real Estate Market Report – November 2014
Naples, Bonita, Estero Real Estate Market Area
• On a rolling twelve month basis (not shown on the report), closings are up 7% and average sales price is up 10.5%
• Year-to-date, the median sales price is up 8% over prior year, following a 12% increase from 2011 to 2012, and a 17% increase from 2012 to 2013.
• Median sales price remains 30% below the 2007 high for this period ($380,000).
• All price categories posted gains in the number of closed sales with the exception of properties priced under $250,000. The greatest increase was the segment priced above $1 million, which was up 27%
• Pended sales above $2 million are up 38% year-to-date. Sales above $5 million almost doubled with 101 sales pended vs 52 in the same period 2013.
• Sales pended during the month of November are the highest on record for the month.
• On December 1, 2014, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 4,948 units (2,763 single family homes and 2,185 condominiums). This represents a 4.9 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
• The number of available properties is down 12.5% from December 1, 2013.
Quail West Real Estate
Quail West Real Estate – Quail West is located east of Interstate 75 and off of Bonita Beach Road. Quail West offers 650 single family estate-sized homes on natural woodland areas. These estates are surrounded by championship Arthur hills golf courses and lakes. The gorgeous 70,000 square foot country club features amenities for fitness and aerobics, numerous dining rooms, tennis courts, racquetball, billiards and cards, pool and mineral spa in the natatorium.
Search all of Quail West Real Estate for Sale
Quail West Amenities
• 36 holes of Arthur Hills Championship Golf with practice facility
• Full-time teaching staff available all week
• World-class spa experience
• State-of-the-art tennis complex with eight red-clay hydrocourts
• 70,000-square-foot Grand Clubhouse with grille, dining room, lagoon-style garden and pool
• State-of-the-art fitness facilities
• Golf and tennis pro shops