SOLD – Cabreo in Mediterra
Villas for Sale in Mediterra | 16811 Cabreo Drive
Cabreo in Mediterra This luxurious private & serene lakefront 3 bedroom, study, 3.5 bath villa is located in one of the newest luxury neighborhoods in Mediterra. The grand proportions & open flow bring fountain & lake views to the living areas creating a perfect harmony between indoor & outdoor spaces. A Florida lifestyle is complemented with decorative iron gated entries, tile roof, stone banding & a center paver courtyard designed for alfresco entertaining. Arched loggia areas with electric screens open to poolside living & expanded pool deck areas for lounging. Exquisite chisel edge travertine floors, soaring 10?-14? tray ceilings & walls painted in a soft blonde tone accent the living areas. Outstanding amenities include a chef?s kitchen with gas range, stainless steel appliances, granite counters & marble topped island with breakfast bar & furniture style cabinetry. A bar area with wine refrigerator is located adjacent to the refined formal dining room & great room is a center of activity. The spacious poolside master enjoys an elegant en-suite bath & his and her closets. Study is accented with hardwood floors, sliders to courtyard & closet. Impact windows & upgrades complete this gem.
Mediterra Homes for Sale
15326 Corsini Way | Il Corsini
Mediterra Homes For Sale: Radiantly beautiful & masterfully designed with a grand total of 13,897 sq ft. this Mediterranean estate presents glorious lake & golf vistas from multiple private decks, patios & terraces opening from two levels. Breathtaking outdoor spaces include rock waterfalls, multi-level pools & deck areas with summer kitchen, pergolas, & two fireplaces. Dramatic details & superb finishes include groin vault, coffer, tin, beamed & elaborate wood embellished ceilings, magnificent stairway, venetian plaster walls, & marble flooring. Amenities include a fully appointed wine cellar, wet bar, chef’s catering kitchen, state of the art appliances, & butler’s pantry. Lavish master suite, is replete w/sitting area, morning bar, his & her marble baths, dressing areas, and private terrace. A handsome paneled study with fireplace is nearby. A second office/study is located in the east wing. State of the art security, invisible screens, Crestron AV system, elevator, generator & 4 bay AC garage.
Search all Homes for sale in Mediterra
What time does the Sunset in Naples FL Today?
February 01 6:10 PM
February 02 6:11 PM
February 03 6:12 PM
February 04 6:12 PM
February 05 6:13 PM
February 06 6:14 PM
February 07 6:15 PM
February 08 6:15 PM
February 09 6:16 PM
February 10 6:17 PM
February 11 6:17 PM
February 12 6:18 PM
February 13 6:19 PM
February 14 6:19 PM
February 15 6:20 PM
February 16 6:21 PM
February 17 6:21 PM
February 18 6:22 PM
February 19 6:23 PM
February 20 6:23 PM
February 21 6:24 PM
February 22 6:24 PM
February 23 6:25 PM
February 24 6:26 PM
February 25 6:26 PM
February 26 6:27 PM
February 27 6:27 PM
February 28 6:28 PM
Marco Island Real Estate
MARCO ISLAND REAL ESTATE MARKET HIGHLIGHTS:
• The 12.9% increase in annual pending sales was driven by an exceptionally active fourth quarter, following moderate sales in the first three quarters.
• Average closed sales price was down over prior year at the end of the third quarter. However, by year end, it had rebounded to reflect a 3.6% increase overall for the year.
• Available inventory on Marco Island stands at approximately eight months of supply based on closings in the past 12 months.
• Decreasing inventory in entry level product could drive prices higher in 2015.
The demand for property in Southwest Florida reached new highs in 2014. There were more closed and pended transactions than ever before, and median sales price continued to climb, although at a slower pace than the previous two years. Inventory levels, while still declining, appear to be seeking stability around a four to five month supply level in the market at large. Some areas remain significantly undersupplied, while in others inventory is growing. New construction has once again become a factor as shrinking resale inventory drives buyers to new product. At John R. Wood Properties we are seeking ways to better quantify the impact of this important sector, which is once again accounting for a substantial number of sales, most of which are not reflected in this report or those published by others.
The demand for a piece of paradise is expected to remain strong throughout 2015. Sellers and buyers are advised to seek current information on properties and areas in which they have an interest. Specific market segments can change rapidly, and the sales professionals at John R. Wood Properties, through our market research department, have access to the information that is important in making buying and selling decisions during this year.
The Wood firm is honored to have served almost 3,900 buyers and sellers in 2014. Our global marketing reach combined with unparalleled local expertise and white-glove customer service are the cornerstones of our success as a market leader for the past 57 years. If you are selling or buying in Southwest Florida, we would love to get to know you.
Naples Real Estate Market Report
Naples, Bonita, Estero Real Estate Market Areas
• Properties priced at $2 million and above posted the largest gain of any price segment in 2014, with the number of closed units up 34% over 2013.
• The number of closings in December was the highest on record (2000 – 2014).
• Overall, median price increased 8% over 2013, the lowest year-over-year increase in the past three years.
• The availability of properties priced under $250,000 continued to shrink as a percentage of total sales, down to 41% of all closings from 51% at the end of 2013. Average sales price in this category increased 6%.
• The number of sales pended in December is the highest on record for the month.
• December pended sales decreased slightly from December 2013 in the Naples market (down 4%) but increased 20% over prior year in the Bonita Springs / Estero area.
• On January 1, 2015, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market stands at 5,072 units (2,796 single family homes and 2,276 condominiums). This is a 10% decrease from January 1, 2014, and represents a 4.6 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
• Total inventory in the Naples market is down 6% from prior year, with single family homes up slightly (4%) and condominiums down 17%. In the Bonita Springs / Estero area, available supply decreased 20% with decreases in both single family and condominium product.
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.) “The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2014 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”
Cabreo in Mediterra
16830 Cabreo Drive | 3+Den/3+1Half | MLS# 214069260
Mediterra Real Estate for Sale • This beautiful “Corciano” villa built by Taylor Morrison has tons of updates! 3 or 4 bedroom provides the best layout for anyone! Light and Bright interior is highlighted by all the custom finishes including: stone fireplace, built-ins, all glass shower doors, extensive landscaping, cypress wood ceilings in Lanai! In addition beautiful courtyard and wooden pergala. Hardwood laminate in master and guest suite. Custom closets. So much to mention! Lowest priced villa in Cabreo!
16830 Cabreo Dr
See more blog post about Mediterra Real Estate
Search ALL Mediterra Homes For Sale
Search ALL Mediterra Homes For Sale