Every month SentriLock, LLC. provides NAR Research with data on the number of properties shown by a REALTOR®. Lockboxes made by SentriLock, LLC. are used in roughly a third of home showings across the nation. Foot traffic has a strong correlation with future contracts and home sales, so it can be viewed as a peek ahead at sales trends two to three months into the future. This infographic shows the latest index data along with trends and changes.
• The number of closed sales through August is down 4.4% from the same period in 2014 (9,223 vs. 9,649). Sales pace is driven by inventory,
demand and pricing.
• Closed sales during the month of August are down 10% from August 2014, but remain the fourth highest on record for the month (2000 – 2015).
The consistent number of sales over the past several months indicates the market is enjoying solid demand.
• During the past 12 months, closings for properties priced above $2 million are up 13% (459 vs. 407). This category continues to be in high
demand with year-to-date closings up 5.1% over the first eight months of 2014.
• Available inventory on September 1, 2015 consisted of 4,198 units, down 6.9% from prior year.
• Average list price for the past 12 months is $614,842, up 15.1% from the 12 months ending September 1, 2014. Median list price increased
17.5% during the 12 months ending September 1, 2015.
AVERAGE AND MEDIAN SALES PRICE
• Average price of closed sales during the month of August increased 11.4% year-over-year, while median closed price increased 12.8%.
• Average price of sales above $2 million increased 11.8% over the past 12 months, from $3,537,716 to $3,956,725. Median price in this category is
up 12.8% from $2,800,000 to $3,157,000.
Marina Bay Club of Naples condo for sale
13105 Vanderbilt Drive #408 – Breathtaking Vistas! From the moment you walk into this beautifully renovated and furnished 2 bed/2 bath condo, complete with covered parking/extra storage. This Boaters delight will surround you in nature’s beauty with wonderful, long bay, preserve, and gulf views. Over the natural preserve you see the Gulf of Mexico and the wonderful sunset skies while relaxing on your screened lanai. No expense has been spared in this professionally decorated piece of paradise, with quality furnishings, freshly painted, new carpeting, rich newer cabinetry, granite in the kitchen, stainless appliances, new vanities and renovated master bath with oversized shower. The Marina Bay Club of Naples, a gated waterfront community with onsite manager, offers deep water boat access with no bridges and only minutes to the Gulf (docks available for sale/lease), tennis, community/fitness center, bayside pool, a short bike ride to Vanderbilt Beach, and a short drive to all the wonderful shopping/dining Naples has to offer. A pleasure to see…you will not be disappointed!!! Priced to SELL!!
Search all of Naples Waterfront Homes for Sale
Mediterra Real Estate
Marcello – 29111 Marcello Way
Mediterra Real Estate – This extraordinary custom estate home is serenely sited with spectacular long lake vistas. Encompassing 4 bedrooms, study & 4.5 baths, the open plan flows through arched galleries, window walls bring the outdoors to the interior & 10’ sliding doors access the grand outdoor spaces. Unique motorized screens open the expansive loggia & summer kitchen to a glistening lap pool/spa. Designer finishes & architectural details highlight the interiors. Amenities include a chef’s kitchen, bar, dining opens to “secret garden”, living room with fireplace, sumptuous master & 3 bay garage.
• Custom built by Harwick Homes with a serene lakefront setting
• Exceptional Estate 4 beds, den, 4.5 baths, sited on .5 acres
• The open plan encourages indoor/outdoor living
• Ceilings soar with coffer, tray & beamed detail
• Elegant stone and marble floors throughout
• Chef’s kitchen with gourmet appliances/pantry
• Nook, breakfast bar & expansive Island
• Great Room, custom built-in, open to loggia
• Formal dining, custom buffet, opens to garden
• Luxurious Master, sitting area, elegant bath
• Study with custom built-in, TV and partner desk
• Transitional floor plan with classic interior
• Cabana suite opens to Powder Bath with vessel sink, Pool, Dry Bar
• Security, landscape lighting, 3 bay garage, keyless entry
• Spa, summer kitchen, fireplace, & motorized screens
• Championship golf, tennis, fitness, parks, & beach club on the Gulf
Celebrita in Mediterra
16457 Celebrita Court | 5+Den/4+1Half | MLS# 214067594
Mediterra Real Estate for Sale – Blending Tuscan architectural details with modern comfort highlight this custom designed 5 beds, study, & 4.5 bath residence on a cul de sac. The open floor plan creates an indoor/outdoor flow while optimizing the spectacular lakefront setting. Pocketing sliding doors open the great room to the expansive screened pool & loggia areas with a summer kitchen encouraging alfresco entertaining. The very generous sized master suite boasts 12’ tray ceilings & large sitting area framing the glistening lake with French doors opening to the pool deck. A luxurious spa bath, his & her marble top vanities, jetted tub & dual entry shower add to the luxury. Highlights include a granite topped chef’s kitchen, stainless appliances, island, breakfast bar & nook sharing the lake views. Amenities include a wet bar conveniently located near formal dining & living room, home office adjacent to the kitchen, family media room, study with hardwood floors & a cabana bed & bath. Lush tropical landscaping envelops the property and the rear yard is fully fenced. 3 car garage. Mediterra is a gated community offering championship golf, tennis, fitness, parks, & private beach club on the Gulf of Mexico.