475 Putter Point Drive – Better than new! Meticulously renovated and upgraded country French home is a showcase for impeccable taste in architectural detail and design. Featuring all the preeminent materials; wood plank floors, Taj Mahal Pompei Quartz counters, Select Lumen Marble wet bar, Blanco sink, Italian porcelain tile, and superior crown molding and trim. Light and bright second floor features one of the two Master suites plus 2 more guest bedrooms, full bath and bonus loft area. This level also has a complete laundry and enviable attic storage with handy access. The first floor is simply wondrous. Walk into the gracious entry and you’ll sense the understated elegance of the home. The fully equipped culinary kitchen is perfect for entertaining and is sure to be the get together spot for friends and family as is the living room with fireplace overlooking a secret garden. Set apart in its own wing, the 1st floor Master is a delightful retreat with amazing closets, roomy shower, separate vanities and a laundry cleverly hidden in a gorgeous built-in. Dine al fresco by the expansive heated pool or on the covered lanai surrounded by lush tropical landscape. All this & a perfect location!
Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
Est. Square Feet: 4,130
• Closed sales during the 12 months ending January 31, 2016 were approximately the same as the prior 12 months, down less than 2%.
• January closings were down 13% from January 2015 but posted the 3rd highest January on record.
• The number of January closed sales priced above $2 million remained strong, up 14% over the same period in 2015. During the past 12 months, sales in this price category are up 11.5% (486 vs 436).
• Available inventory on February 1, 2016 consisted of 6,041 units (2,706 condominiums and 3,335 single family homes). This represents a 12% increase over February 1, 2015 and 5.6 months of supply.
• During the 12 months ending January 31, 2016, there were a total of 16,535 new listings added to the market which is 10% less than the same period in 2015.
AVERAGE AND MEDIAN SALES PRICE
• Average price of closed sales during the month of January increased 15.3% year-over-year, while median closed price was up 9.2%.
• Average price of sales above $2 million increased 5.4% over the past 12 months, from $3,649,933 to $3,846,897.
16996 Treviso Way – Superb luxury & privacy distinguish this grand Mediterranean one level estate sited on a 1.63 acre home-site offering a spectacular lake & golf course setting. An impressive port-cochere entry introduces this 10,877 total sq ft, custom designed residence & private guest house. Interior rooms are richly appointed with elaborate ceilings, faux & hand-painted details, stone columns, corbels, & marble floors with inlays. Window walls & arched French doors view serene vistas. A grandly proportioned master suite encompasses a study & exquisite marble master bath. The chef’s kitchen is highlighted with granite topped custom cabinetry and gas cook-top. Amenities include a wine room, fireplace, home theater, exercise room, state of the art sound system & security. Rivaling the beauty of the interior, the grounds offer manicured lawns & fine outdoor amenities including a resort style salt water pool, spa, natural sandstone waterfalls, sun shelf, outdoor shower, & pool bath. A sandstone deck is appointed with tiki torches and fire pit. A nearby covered veranda expands the outdoor entertaining with summer kitchen, and lighted Bocce ball court. Collectors 4 car garage & 2 lifts.
The Estuary at Grey Oaks – Upgrades abound in this custom built villa! You will love the western exposure overlooking a lake and the golf course. Featuring a sub zero refrigerator, wet bar, wine cellar, steam shower and fabulous changes to the Almeria floor plan. This is truly a quality home from the moment you enter the stone courtyard replete with lily pad pond and a true ambiance of peacefulness to the extensive use of marble, wood, and onyx detailing on the interior. Highlighted by bamboo ceilings, extensive art lighting and a Lutron system. This is a one time opportunity to purchase this gem.
• Custom Built on a premium lot
• 3 bedrooms with en suite baths, plus a den
• 3 gar garage – 1 with AC & storage
• Luxurious finishes throughout
• Wine Room, art lights, steam shower
• Lutron lighting system, custom sound system
• Upgraded kitchen cabinets
• Subzero refrigerator, warming drawer
• Redesigned custom ceiling treatments
• Den with designer built ins
• Elegant onyx and custom master bath
• Designer, finest quality luxury amenities
• Inviting & restful outdoor spaces