475 Putter Point Drive – Better than new! Meticulously renovated and upgraded country French home is a showcase for impeccable taste in architectural detail and design.
Featuring all the preeminent materials:
• Wood plank floors
• Taj Mahal Pompei Quartz counters
• Select Lumen Marble wet bar
• Blanco sink
• Italian porcelain tile
• Superior crown molding and trim
Light and bright second floor features one of the two Master suites plus 2 more guest bedrooms, full bath and bonus loft area. This level also has a complete laundry and enviable attic storage with handy access. The first floor is simply wondrous. Walk into the gracious entry and you’ll sense the understated elegance of the home. The fully equipped culinary kitchen is perfect for entertaining. It is sure to be the get together spot for friends and family as is the living room with fireplace overlooking a secret garden.
Set apart in its own wing, the 1st floor Master is a delightful retreat with amazing closets, roomy shower, separate vanities and a laundry cleverly hidden in a gorgeous built-in. Dine al fresco by the expansive heated pool or on the covered lanai surrounded by lush tropical landscape. All this & a perfect location!
NAPLES REAL ESTATE Single Family Homes
• The quarterly median sales price for single family homes remained consistent with the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price increased 4% to $793,030.
• There were 1,078 closings in the first quarter compared to 988 in the same period last year.
• Months-of-supply at the end of Q1 stands at 8.7 months vs. 7.5 months for the same period last year. This is a year-over-year increase of 16%.
• The Q1 median sales price for condominiums climbed 4% over the first quarter of 2016. Average sales price is up from $425,790 in the first quarter of 2016 to $435,439 in Q1 2017.
• There were 1,178 condominium closings in the first quarter, a 16% increase over Q1 2016.
• Months-of-supply rose from 6.2 months at the end of the first quarter in 2016 to 8.4 months at the end of Q1 2017.
BONITA SPRINGS AND ESTERO REAL ESTATE Single Family Homes
• The Q1 median sales price remained approximately the same as prior year, while the average sales price fell 8% to $524,572.
• Closings increased 16% during the first quarter to 353, up from 305 in Q1 2016.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 7.1 months vs. 6.7 months for the same period last year, a 6% increase year-over-year. Condominiums
• Median sales price fell 2% over the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price declined from $323,676 to $315,601 in Q1 2017.
• The number of condominium closings in the first quarter increased 14% from 341 in Q1 2016 to 390 in 2017.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter increased to 7.6 months, up from 5.5 months for the same period last year.
MARCO ISLAND REAL ESTATE Single Family Homes
• The quarterly median sales price increased 6% in Q1 and average sales price increased 10% over the same period last year. The median price escalated to $873,617 while the average was $1,007,720.
• There were 94 single family closings in the quarter, an increase of 29% over Q1 2017.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 12.3 months, down from 13.8 months for the same
period last year. Condominiums
• The Q1 median sales price rose 5% over the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price increased 10% from $488,133 in the first quarter of 2016 to $537,116 in the current quarter.
• The number of closings jumped 24% over the prior year to 140, up from 113 a year ago.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 9.6 months vs. 8.1 months for the same period last year
Enjoy all the benefits of seaside living from this completely renovated and updated condo with sugar, white sand and private beach walk right outside the gate! Luxurious from the moment you enter with warm wood flooring, gorgeous beadboard wainscoting and reconfigured floor plan that’s reminiscent of a delightful coastal cottage. Stunning white open kitchen features Shaker cabinets, island, granite countertop, stainless appliances and sophisticated subway tile! There’s plenty of room for entertaining with the expansive living room opening to a garden patio overlooking the tropical pool for alfresco dining or relaxing with friends. Sumptuous owner’s suite has a chic en-suite with all the classics plus private access to the balcony! Spacious guest suite has a surprise…an extra pull down bed cleverly disguised as an armoire just for the grandkids!
The Horizon House has great amenities; pool, social room with bar, work-out room, and this unit has an assigned indoor parking spot and storage area. Close by, the Venetian Village shops and restaurants are a 5 minute walk away and Waterside and downtown Naples are minutes away via car or bike. This is resort living at its finest!
9770 Bentgrass Bend – Architectural artistry & imagination combine to create this unforgettable estate. A striking impression begins at the two-story gated courtyard entry & continues throughout with Venetian plaster, honed granite, grand staircase, travertine flooring and soaring hand-painted barrel vault, beam and groin ceilings adding elegance and grace. This southern exposure, 5 BR + Den, 5 full & 1 partial bath on a cul-de-sac overlooks the 9th fairway and preserve. A spacious atmosphere runs through the entire living, family and dining areas with generous utilization of floor-to-ceiling doors and arched windows that open to fabulous outdoor spaces. The gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances has adjacent wine room (300+ bottles), butler’s pantry plus morning room with spectacular view! The first level owner’s suite is nicely secluded & opens to a pergola with outdoor spa. Enchant your guests with 4 en-suite guest quarters with balconies. Lavish lanai, summer kitchen and stunning pool with fountains for a year-round entertainer’s paradise or family retreat. Circular drive, 2 garages with porte-cochere, golf cart entrance. Former BCB model, updated and offered by original owners.