Marco Island Real Estate: June 2017
MARCO ISLAND REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT
Marco Island Closed Sales: June 2017
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, the Marco Island area had 745 closings, down 12% from the same period
last year when there were 849 closings.
• The number of closed sales year-to-date decreased 21% over prior year to 372 vs. 470 through June 2016.
Marco Island New Listings/Inventory: June 2017
• Available inventory on July 1, 2017 consisted of 681 units, down from 723 last month.
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, a total of 1,408 new listings were added to the Marco Island market.
This represents a 5% reduction from the same period last year when 1,482 new listings were added.
Marco Island Average and Median Sales Price: June 2017
• Average price of closed sales during the month of June was down 11% year-over-year, while the median price was consistent
with the same period in 2016.
• The 12-month average closed price rose 5% over the prior 12 months, from $723,453 to $759,593.
The Marco Island statistics are obtained from the Marco Island MLS system and include only those sales and current listings on Marco Island and Key Marco.