QUAIL WEST | 28582 LA CAILLE DR
28582 La Caille Drive – Golf membership available! Unforgettable villa with sweeping golf course and lake views! Gracious single story with a simple and elegant style is perfect for easy luxury living and fabulous entertaining. Fine craftsmanship and design infuse the home with light and volume for a flowing floorplan filled with flawless details. Walk into the striking entry and you’re greeted with crafted ceilings, stylish light fixtures, refined surfaces & view of the picturesque outdoors. Culinary white kitchen features granite, frosted subway tile, island, stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop for the most discerning chef. There’s a sophisticated formal dining room too! Wondrous owners’ wing has spacious walk-ins, sitting area & en-suite with garden tub and shower room to pamper your every need! 2 fabulous guest suites with their own baths will entice your family & the gorgeous den is sure to impress. You’ll love how the great room utilizes sliding doors that completely pocket to the lanai, summer kitchen, fireplace, glistening pool and spa for indoor/outdoor livability in a serene setting. Impressive courtyard entry and extended air conditioned garage with 3 car spaces. McGarvey Built
QUAIL WEST – 28582 LA CAILLE DR
- Spacious, impeccably appointed, 3 BR + den, 3.5 bath luxury villa
- Sweeping golf & lake views, welcoming entry courtyard & outdoor space
- Detailed volume ceilings, sophisticated lighting, stylish neutral palette
- Spacious great room opens to outdoor living via fully pocketing sliders
- Light & bright white kitchen, gas cooktop, island, granite, GE appliances
- Abundant dining options; formal, nook, bar & covered al fresco
- Resort-style owners’ suite w/ sitting area, walk-ins, chic en-suite
- Two luxurious guest quarters featuring spacious en-suites, walk-ins
- Beautiful den w/ crafted ceiling & hardwood, laundry, ample storage
- Tropical outdoor living, dining, entertaining w/ fireplace, summer kitchen
- Shimmering pool with waterfall spa, expansive deck, idyllic lake view
- AC side entry extended garage w/ 3 parking spaces, brick paver drive
- Better than new construction with golf membership available!
Naples Park Home for Sale
583 91St Ave N
NAPLES PARK 583 91ST AVENUE NORTH
- Coastal chic! Walk to Vanderbilt beach, minutes to shops and dining
- 2013 built, 2-story Key West-style home has 4 BR, 3.5 BA, 3854 total sq. ft.
- Charming entrance with inviting front porch, foyer entry
- Gorgeous Southern golden pine floors, refreshing seaside palette
- Raised panel cabinetry, moldings, impact resistant windows/doors
- Expansive great room has custom built-ins, volume angled ceiling
- Perfect for entertaining with central living and gathering spaces
- White kitchen with granite, RO system, stainless steel LG appliances
- Tranquil 1st level owners’ suite, sitting area, bath & large walk-in
- Three beautiful, spacious and private guest suites (one on 1st level)
- Large laundry room, great storage & tons of charm
- Tropical outdoor area, lush plantings, covered alfresco dining
- Sparkling pool with paver deck, fenced yard, 2 car garage
Experience Counts. Expertise Sells.
Quail West Real Estate
28582 La Caille Dr
• Luxury villa retreat w/ golf & lake vista, 3br + den & 3.5 baths | 28582 La Caille Dr
• Stunning courtyard entry, gorgeous white kitchen, great room
• Poolside owners’ suite w/ lounge area, dual walk-ins, luxe bath
• Tropical outdoors; pool, spa, summer kitchen & fireplace
• 3 car garage with AC & golf membership availability
View the 3D Virtual Tour of this Quail West Listing at 28582 La Caille Drive
Quail West Home | 28582 La Caille Drive
Golf membership available! Unforgettable villa with sweeping golf course and lake views! Gracious single story with a simple and elegant style is perfect for easy luxury living and fabulous entertaining. Fine craftsmanship and design infuse the home with light and volume for a flowing floorplan filled with flawless details. Walk into the striking entry and you’re greeted with crafted ceilings, stylish light fixtures, refined surfaces & view of the picturesque outdoors. Culinary white kitchen features granite, frosted subway tile, island, stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop for the most discerning chef. There’s a sophisticated formal dining room too! Wondrous owners’ wing has spacious walk-ins, sitting area & en-suite with garden tub and shower room to pamper your every need! 2 fabulous guest suites with their own baths will entice your family & the gorgeous den is sure to impress. You’ll love how the great room utilizes sliding doors that completely pocket to the lanai, summer kitchen, fireplace, glistening pool and spa for indoor/outdoor livability in a serene setting. Impressive courtyard entry and extended air conditioned garage with 3 car spaces. It’s perfect! 28582 La Caille Drive
28582 La Caille Drive – Virtual Tour
NAPLES, BONITA SPRINGS AND ESTERO
Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero | Closed Sales
• The number of closed sales year-to-date for Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero increased 9.6% year-over-year.
• Closed sales priced above $2 million increased 28.8% through June compared to the same period in 2016 (295 vs. 229).
During the past 12 months sales in this category are up 4% over the 12 months ending June 30, 2016 (439 vs. 422).
Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero | New Listings/Inventory
• Available inventory on July 1, 2017 consisted of 6,443 units, an increase of less than 3% over July 1, 2016. This represents
6.4 months of supply based on current absorption rates.
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017 a total of 19,006 new listings were added to the market, a decrease of 5%
from the prior 12 months ending June 30, 2016.
Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero | Average and Median Sales Price
• Year-to-date average sales price for the area increased 4.5% to $568,663 up from $544,231 for the same period in 2016.
Median closed price is approximately the same as last year at $328,500.
• Average price of sales above $2 million fell 4% over the past 12 months to $3,674,253.
Marco Island Real Estate: June 2017
MARCO ISLAND REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT
Marco Island Closed Sales: June 2017
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, the Marco Island area had 745 closings, down 12% from the same period
last year when there were 849 closings.
• The number of closed sales year-to-date decreased 21% over prior year to 372 vs. 470 through June 2016.
Marco Island New Listings/Inventory: June 2017
• Available inventory on July 1, 2017 consisted of 681 units, down from 723 last month.
• During the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, a total of 1,408 new listings were added to the Marco Island market.
This represents a 5% reduction from the same period last year when 1,482 new listings were added.
Marco Island Average and Median Sales Price: June 2017
• Average price of closed sales during the month of June was down 11% year-over-year, while the median price was consistent
with the same period in 2016.
• The 12-month average closed price rose 5% over the prior 12 months, from $723,453 to $759,593.
The Marco Island statistics are obtained from the Marco Island MLS system and include only those sales and current listings on Marco Island and Key Marco.
4549 Brynwood Drive – Golf membership included!! Private, exclusive and backed by preserve! 4 BR+Den home on 1.19 acre is in a league of its own. Updated and fresh with a spacious addition that includes a beautiful VIP guest suite with sitting room, bedroom and luxurious en-suite that’s perfect for hosting family and friends in uncompromised style. The easy-living plan features a chef’s kitchen (island, bar, designer appliances) that opens to the family room and outdoor living for ideal entertaining! The true beauty of this home is in the exceptional details. Saturnia marble and gorgeous hardwood flooring, built-ins, volume ceilings, mitered glass walls and French doors are only a few of the delights found here. The owner’s suite is a retreat with lounge area, custom closets, Jacuzzi, huge shower, dual vanities plus fantastic view and access to the stunning rock-rimmed waterfall pool and hot tub! Spectacular living room with WOW view, formal dining, gorgeous den and 2 more guest suites makes it outstanding for the Florida lifestyle. Impressive circular drive and car park along with a fenced back yard for romping with the dogs & grandkids! Brand new roof & Electric shutters for storm protection.
4549 Brynwood Drive 3D Virtual Tour
601 109th Ave North – If you long for a life at the beach, this updated, affordable home in coveted Naples Park will make you feel like you’re on vacation year-around with the pristine shore just a walk/bike ride away! The thoughtful design with open floorplan topped by angled volume ceilings is perfectly suited to casual living and entertaining with plenty of open space for family gatherings. Gorgeous white kitchen features an island with seating and super glass block accent, granite countertops, stainless appliances plus a convenient pass thru window to the lanai for al-fresco dining. Charming cottage-style owners’ suite with full en-suite opens to the pool for moonlight swims or just relaxing. Additional amenities include 2 cozy guest quarters, full bath, dining room, separate laundry and attached 2 car garage. Brand new finish on the sparkling screened pool with plenty of privacy for refreshing swims. Buyer also has first right of refusal on adjoining building lot for expansion, lot is priced at $239,000 asking (see Remarks) Fantastic curb appeal & move-in ready. Perfect for family or seasonal living with painted sunsets, great shopping & fine dining only minutes away. Offered furnished!
601 109th Ave North Virtual Tour
601 109th Ave North – Relish life by the coast! Single story on a corner lot is ideally located in the beach neighborhood of Naples Park, one of the most sought out areas for its proximity to the Gulf shore. Thoughtful open floorplan provides endless ways to entertain and gather friends and family for fun filled vacations or seasonal living. Nice well-equipped kitchen features an island with seating, granite counters and plenty of hardwood cabinets for storage plus a separate dining area and large open living room for relaxing. Private owner’s suite has a light and bright en-suite with dual sinks and spacious shower for your complete comfort. An additional guest room will host your guests in comfort plus a den which can be used as another bedroom when needed. Well-maintained and only used as a family get-away and never a rental so everything is in great condition. Super location to bike or walk to the beach and splashy sunsets, minutes to fantastic shopping and fine dining in one of the hottest areas. 2 car garage, paver driveway, storm shutters and 2 side yards with room for a pool. Furnished and ready to move in.
601 109th Ave North
601 109th Ave North