Aqualane Shores Real Estate
The Friendliest Neighborhood In Naples, Florida
Aqualane Shores Real Estate – Aqualane Shores is located between Port Royal and Old Naples off of Gordon Drive. Aqualane Shores consists of single family homes, condominiums, few residential lots, and estates on deep water canals overlooking Naples Bay. This upscale community consists of nearly 300 acres and approximately 370 estate homes. Aqualane Shores is located near Third Street’s and Fifth Avenue’s shopping and restaurants and the Naples Pier. The beach is just a short walk away from this beautiful Naples neighborhood.
Aqualane Shores Membership Benefits
Aqualane Shores Association is a voluntary association. It was created to “provide fellowship and unity of purpose for a unique, mature, and settled neighborhood” within Naples Florida.
Membership in the Association spans the calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
- Directory contains contact information for neighbors, local merchants and government officials.
- Communication via Newsletters, Website and eNews Alerts provide up-to-date information about the neighborhood and surrounding areas, including road closures and interruptions in service.
- Special invitations to Holiday and Spring parties created for our members (and new this year beach parties!) offer opportunities to socialize with old friends and neighbors, as well as meet new ones.
- Access to City Government – through your Board – grants you a stronger, unified voice on neighborhood issues such as dredging, safety, noise, water quality and drainage.
- Resident Club Card (RCC) incentive program renders discounts (10%-30%) from 150 local restaurants, retailers and professional services. Enrollment in this program is free of charge for members of Aqualane Shores Association. This benefit alone is worth the annual membership fee of only $50.