601 109th Ave North – If you long for a life at the beach, this updated, affordable home in coveted Naples Park will make you feel like you’re on vacation year-around with the pristine shore just a walk/bike ride away! The thoughtful design with open floorplan topped by angled volume ceilings is perfectly suited to casual living and entertaining with plenty of open space for family gatherings. Gorgeous white kitchen features an island with seating and super glass block accent, granite countertops, stainless appliances plus a convenient pass thru window to the lanai for al-fresco dining. Charming cottage-style owners’ suite with full en-suite opens to the pool for moonlight swims or just relaxing. Additional amenities include 2 cozy guest quarters, full bath, dining room, separate laundry and attached 2 car garage. Brand new finish on the sparkling screened pool with plenty of privacy for refreshing swims. Buyer also has first right of refusal on adjoining building lot for expansion, lot is priced at $239,000 asking (see Remarks) Fantastic curb appeal & move-in ready. Perfect for family or seasonal living with painted sunsets, great shopping & fine dining only minutes away. Offered furnished!
601 109th Ave North Virtual Tour
601 109th Ave North – Relish life by the coast! Single story on a corner lot is ideally located in the beach neighborhood of Naples Park, one of the most sought out areas for its proximity to the Gulf shore. Thoughtful open floorplan provides endless ways to entertain and gather friends and family for fun filled vacations or seasonal living. Nice well-equipped kitchen features an island with seating, granite counters and plenty of hardwood cabinets for storage plus a separate dining area and large open living room for relaxing. Private owner’s suite has a light and bright en-suite with dual sinks and spacious shower for your complete comfort. An additional guest room will host your guests in comfort plus a den which can be used as another bedroom when needed. Well-maintained and only used as a family get-away and never a rental so everything is in great condition. Super location to bike or walk to the beach and splashy sunsets, minutes to fantastic shopping and fine dining in one of the hottest areas. 2 car garage, paver driveway, storm shutters and 2 side yards with room for a pool. Furnished and ready to move in.
601 109th Ave North
601 109th Ave North
Traditions Unit 101
Traditions Unit 101 – Like new, only better! Quietly elegant, rarely used coach home has gracious rooms and a modern layout for comfortable living. Beautiful marble flooring stretches out as you enter and continues throughout the main areas. Open floorplan, high tray ceilings, crown moldings, fully equipped quartz wet bar and walls of sliding doors opening to screened terraces ? perfect for the Naples’ style of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining! The sensational white kitchen is a chef’s dream. All the stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances are up-to-the-minute. Spacious owner’s wing with private terrace includes a den/sitting room and has dual walk-ins, marble en-suite with roll-in shower and dual vanities. Two additional plush guest suites with their own baths and walk-ins will make your family feel pampered and welcome. Attached garage with 2 car spaces plus one for your golf cart! Pet friendly and close to gate for quick access to shopping and beaches. Ideal for a family retreat or part-time living. ADA accessible, wider doorways, lower switches and smooth path of travel. Most noteworthy, unit is ideally located just steps to the pool and it’s easy to show!
MARCO ISLAND Real Estate Market Report for January 2017
• During the 12 months ending January 31, 2017, the Marco Island area had 854 closings, down 11.9% from the same period last year when there were 970 closings.
• The number of closed sales for Marco Island during the month of January declined 18% from January 2016 (50 vs. 61). Sales volume was up 22% over January 2016. It should be noted that since this represents only one month, it is not indicative of a market trend.
• Available inventory on February 1, 2017 for the Marco Island market consisted of a total of 796 units compared to 755 units last month and 712 on February 1, 2016.
• Months of supply on Marco increased to 11 months, up from 8.8 in 2016.
Average and Median Sales Price
• Average price of closed sales in January rose a modest 2.6% over January 2016, while the median price was up 5.2% from the same period last year.
*Marco Island statistics are obtained from the Marco Island MLS system and include only those sales and current listings on Marco Island and Key Marco.
Del Mar #509
Del Mar #509 – Savor the coastal breezes and painted sunsets! 5th floor residence with amazing Gulf of Mexico view and also of lovely Lowdermilk Park! No need to look for parking, just grab your towel and take those few steps to the shore for a front row seat to spectacular sunsets or just relax and enjoy from your terrace! Ideally located in one of the desirable buildings on Gulf Shore Boulevard across the way from the sparkling water and sugar sand beaches. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit has tile flooring throughout with a friendly floorplan and sliding doors to the spacious terrace. Nice open dining/living room and an owners suite, both with balcony access. This is a great Co-op opportunity! Own your place in the sun in a quiet complex with some wonderful amenities. Spacious pool, renovated cabana, community room with on-site professional management. PLUS, no land lease! Minutes from Old Naples shopping and dining on 5th Ave and 3rd St. Walk to Firstwatch or Naples Beach and Golf Club for concerts and evening cocktails and fun. Refreshingly easy to maintain for part time living. MLS# 216041773
1300 GULF SHORE BLVD N #509 – Virtual Tour
NAPLES, FL 34102
15179 BROLIO WAY
Mediterra Real Estate
15179 Brolio Way – Spectacular lakefront setting highlights this former model home sited on .60 acres. 5 bedrooms, study, 5 full 2 half baths. The soaring living rooms takes center stage with coffered ceiling, grand stone fireplace, chisel edge marble floors, and panoramas of the stunning lake & glistening pool through floor to ceiling windows. A granite kitchen features professional-grade appliances, gas cooking, furniture style cabinetry, desk, breakfast bar, & nook. Arched entry to elegant formal dining room with a fully appointed wet bar nearby. Family room opens through pocketing glass doors to the outdoor spaces, screened loggia, summer kitchen and alfresco dining. The luxurious poolside master suite is appointed with morning bar, custom walk-in closets and his &her baths. A nearby office study is highlighted with wood floors & handsome built-ins. Second floor includes a loft gathering space & two bedrooms. Brand new expansive outdoor spaces, two level pool, spa and firepit!
NAPLES, BONITA SPRINGS AND ESTERO
• There were 931 closed sales in the Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market during the month of December. This represents 62 fewer sales than December 2015.
• Total closed sales for the year in the area were 11,582, down 12% from annual sales in 2015.
• Closed sales priced above $2 million fell 21% through December when compared with the same period in 2015 (379 vs. 481).
• Available inventory on January 1, 2017 consisted of 7,075 single family homes and condominiums, an increase of 38% over January 1, 2016 (5131).
• During the month of December, there were 1,480 new listings added to the Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market. This represents an increase of 8% over December 2015.
Average and Median Sales Price
• Average price of closed sales during the month of December was slightly lower than the prior year, while median closed price was up 4.6% for the period.
• Average price of sales above $2 million remained relatively stable for the year, down less than 2% from $3,822,468 in 2015 to $3,754,469 in 2016.
• A total of 843 residential sales and lots closed on Marco Island during 2016, down from 982 during 2015.
• During the month of December, there were 93 closings, an increase of 24% over December 2015 when there were 75 closed.
• Available inventory on January 1, 2017 consisted of 737 units, compared to 654 units last month, and 606 on January 1, 2016.
• During the year, 1,471 new listings were added to the market. This represents a 3.4% increase over the same period last year when there were 1,423 new listings.
Average and Median Sales Price
• Average price of closed sales in the Marco Island market during the month of December remained static with prior year, rising only 1.1%. Median pricing was up 3% for the month.